The Pre-School team consists of:
- Mrs Eleanor Moody is Head of EYFS and the Pre-School teacher; she is also the school’s Additional Designated Safeguarding Lead and the Special Educational Needs coordinator for EYFS. She is qualified with Early Years Professional Status and a BA (Hons) Early Years Teaching.
- Mrs Su Trott is an Early Years Practitioner, Teaching Assistant and Wraparound Supervisor. She is qualified with a BSc (Hons), Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA), and a Diploma for Children’s Care, Learning and Development (Level 3).
- Mrs Flora Sacco is an Early Years Practitioner, qualified to NVQ Level 2 intermediate level apprenticeship in Children and Young People’s Workforce.
- Mrs Caroline Male is an experienced Early Years Practitioner who has worked with us for many years.
All of our EYFS staff are qualified to Level 3 in Paediatric First Aid, with refresher training annually.
The Pre-School team works closely with our Reception class. Mrs Abi McLarty is the Reception class teacher and Head of PSHME for the whole school. She is qualified with an LLB and a Post Graduate Certificate in Education.
Our children are taught by specialist teachers from the main school for PE, French, Music and RE.
- Mr Paul Meakin, Head of PE and Games
- Madame Christine de Lauriston, Head of Modern Foreign Languages, teaching French and Spanish
- Mrs Dawne Adams, Head of Music
- Mrs Jackie Aggett, Lay Chaplain and Head of RE.
Joint Head Teachers
The Pre-School is part of the St Teresa’s School community. Our Joint Head Teachers lead the whole school, including the Pre-School, to ensure that all pupils receive the highest quality education and care during their time at St Teresa’s.
- Mrs Jane Draper, Joint Head Teacher; Head of English; Year Three Teacher. She is qualified with a BEd (Hons); Montessori Dip Ed; Certificate in Catholic Education and is the school’s Designated Safeguarding Lead.
- Mrs Yasmin Roberts, Joint Head Teacher; Head of Mathematics; Year Three Teacher, and qualified with a BA (Hons) and Graduate Teacher Programme (GTP).
All of our governors actively contribute to the running of the whole school, including the Pre-School.
Mrs Margaret Cripps
Chair of Governors
Mrs Jane Morris
Chair of EYFS Sub-committee